As of Wednesday, March 2, 2022, FACE MASKS WILL NOW BE OPTIONAL ONLY for all individuals entering the facility, and for all students / faculty participating in classes. Please take a moment to evaluate the public health situation, and make the best decision suited to your family.
Please review the current status of our COVID-19 protocols:
- FACE MASKS: Face masks will be OPTIONAL ONLY as of Wednesday, March 2, 2022. If you should choose to require your dancer to continue to wear their face mask, please note that staff / faculty will no longer be responsible for monitoring your dancer’s face mask use. We encourage parents / guardians to remain in the building and watch their class via our screens to monitor your dancer. Should your dancer not be wearing a mask against your wishes, we kindly ask that you address this matter directly with your student. A front desk associate will be more than happy to go into the classroom to bring your child out to you as to not disrupt the class or other dancers. Please note: This rule applies to our studio only. This rule does not currently apply to any SDSD event held outside of our facility such competitions or performances, as those rules will be set by the facility provider.
- WHO MAY ENTER THE FACILITY: At this time we ask that only 1 parent or guardian per family enter the building at any given time. Younger siblings are permitted to enter with the 1 parent or guardian. Face masks are optional.
- FEELING UNWELL / EXPOSURE: If you or your dancer are feeling unwell, or have been exposed to COVID-19, we kindly ask that you please remain home and participate in class via Zoom. You will always be able to find your Zoom class link located in your MYSDSD account. Click the link below to review our COVID-19 exposure protocols.
- HAND SANITIZER: All students, staff, teachers, parents / guardians, and visitors are encouraged to continue to use the hand sanitizer stations located at the entry of the building, and outside of each studio both before and after class.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please continue to remain socially distant when and where possible.
- STORE YOUR BELONGINGS IN CLASS: All dancers are asked to now bring their belongings with them INTO the classroom when possible and utilize the cubbies provided. Should your dancer be participating in a class in our SOHO studio, please utilize the cubbies located beneath the benches outside of the studio.
For more information, please review our full COVID-19 policies and protocols >>> here.
We thank you all for your patience and support as we continue to provide a healthy and safe environment for all of our dancers, staff, and families. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (631) 654-8858 should you have any questions or need further assistance.
Always our best,
Stage Door School of Dance