Stage Door School of Dance is excited to introduce our brand new professional dance videography service in collaboration with Primme Creative, and videographer Jake Primmerman.
- A several hour private video shoot held at the studio with videographer, Jake Primmerman, supervised by Ms. Jessica Heins, Ms. Stephanie Vertichio-Brennan, and/or Mr. Michael Mastroddi
- Creative pre-production consultation with Ms. Jessica Heins, Ms. Stephanie Vertichio-Brennan, and/or Mr. Michael Mastroddi
- Professional editing of the video.
- Finalized video file for personal use.
- Video featured on Stage Door School of Dance’s Social Channels and Website
Who is this for?
- Dancers in need of videography for professional dance reels, auditions, and college applications.
- Dancers who wish to professionally document specific choreography.
- Dancers who performed solos, duets, trios, or small groups at competition and wish to have their choreography professionally recorded.
- Choreographers / Teachers who wish to have their work professionally documented.
- Actors / Singers who need to record themselves singing and /or delivering a monologue for professional, or college audition reels.
Requirements to participate:
- Dancers must be a minimum of 14 years old. Exceptions may be permitted based on approval.
- Dancers must have showcased a sense of professionalism, stamina, and technique during class, competitions, and/or recital performances.
- Dancers must receive approval / recommendation from Ms. Jessica Heins, Ms. Stephanie Vertichio-Brennan, and/or Mr. Michael Mastroddi.
- Dancers must receive approval from their choreographer to have their choreography utilized and filmed.
- Choreography is NOT included, and must be arranged / paid for separately, and rehearsed via private lessons.
- Enrollment in Stage Door School of Dance is NOT required.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing for and booking of this service is not yet available. If you are interested in learning more about the service when pricing does become available, please complete the attached form and we will be in touch. Thank you!