SDSD weDance Crew
Stage Door School of Dance’s SDSD Crew Program, is an open-enrollment competitive dance team program for ALL dancers who wish to compete. No audition required. We are absolutely thrilled to now introduce our SDSD weDance Crew, a competitive dance opportunity for differently-abled dancers.
More SDSD weDance Crew Information
- Dancers ages 9 – Adult of all skill levels, who are differently-abled.
- Dancers who meet weDance requirements determined by Ms. Ashley Long – Director, weDance.
SDSD weDance Crew Requirements (3 classes total):
- 1 45 minute weekly SDSD weDance Crew choreography class
Dancers will learn their competition choreography
- 1 30 minute weekly SDSD weDance Crew technique class
This is a non-recital class where our SDSD weDance Crew dancers will work hard to develop their dance technique to help support their choreography.
- 1 weekly elective weDance class of your choice
Class should be selected based on the recommended level of Ms. Ashley Long – Director, weDance and weDance teaching faculty.
The SDSD weDance Crew will have a competition dance, 1 rehearsal outside of classroom time, and attend 2 dance competitions in 2024.