- Dancer(s) must be registered for the same genre of the desired Solo. For instance, if you have requested to do a modern solo, you must be registered for modern for dance season (no exceptions).
- 7.5 rehearsal hours required for a SDSD Crew Solo (30 mins used for dress rehearsal) Dancers can schedule as many additional rehearsal hours as they would like at the rate of private lessons.
- Choreographer requests MUST be received by 10/24.
- Dancer’s will be notified by 10/26 of the status of their choreographer request, with a final decision delivered by 10/28.
- A $100 costume deposit will be processed from your MYSDSD account 1-2 business days upon your signing up.
- Balance costume payments will be due no later than 11/01.
- By working with a choreographer it is understood that there is no guarantee that your choreographer will be able to attend every single competition performance of your small group.
- Competition critiques can be viewed by scheduling rehearsal time with your choreographer and should be initiated by the dancer(s) if they choose this option. This would be scheduled as additional time beyond the required rehearsal hours.
SDSD Crew Competition Solo Sign Up
Are you a graduating SDSD Crew senior interested in having a solo number choreographed for competitions?
Here's what you need to know:
SDSD Choreographers to Choose From:
- PAIGE BOLAND
- JILLIAN GUIDO
- JOSS GUTIERREZ
- CHRISSY KLINGER
- JASON MARQUETTE
- Crew Solo payments are DUE IN FULL 1 week prior to rehearsal start date.
- $650 for 7.5 hours for new choreography (Includes 7.5 hours and $50 media/admin fee)
- $640 for 4 competitions ($160×4) – due 1/20/22
- Costume payments (beyond deposit) will be due no later than 11/01/22
PLEASE NOTE: This sign up is for SDSD Crew graduating senior dancers only.