- Dancer(s) must be registered for the same genre of the desired SG. For instance, if you have requested to do a modern small group, you must be registered for modern for both summer and fall sessions (no exceptions)
- 7.5 rehearsal hours required for a new small group (30 mins used for dress rehearsal) and 4 hours required for a repeat small group (not included in small group dress rehearsal). Dancers can schedule as many additional rehearsal hours as they would like at the rate of private lessons.
- Small Groups are encouraged to begin rehearsals during the 2022 summer.
- Duos, trios, quartets, quintets, etc. are allowed for Select Dancers. No solos.
- Choreographer requests MUST be received by 9/24.
- Dancer’s will be notified by 9/26 of the status of their choreographer request, with a final decision delivered by 10/1.
- Costume payments will be due no later than 10/15.
- By working with a choreographer it is understood that there is no guarantee that your choreographer will be able to attend every single competition performance of your small group.
- Competition critiques can be viewed by scheduling rehearsal time with your choreographer and should be initiated by the dancer(s) if they choose this option. This would be scheduled as additional time beyond the required rehearsal hours.
SDSD Select Program Small Group payments are DUE IN FULL 1 week prior to rehearsal start date.
PLEASE NOTE: This sign up is for SDSD Select Dancers only. SDSD Elite Company Dancers should place their requests here.